Publication during 1987-1998 (Previous Sang Ji Univ)
(1) Kim K.-H. and Andreae M.O. (1987a) Determination of carbon disulfide in natural waters by adsorbent preconcentration and gas chromatography with flame photometric detection. Analytical Chemistry 59, 2670-2673.
(2) Kim K.-H. and Andreae M.O. (1987b) Carbon disulfide in seawater and the marine atmosphere over the North Atlantic. Journal of Geophysical Research 92, 14,733-14,738.
(3) Byrne R.H. and Kim K.-H. (1990) Rare earth element scavenging in seawater. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta 54, 2645-2656.
(4) Kim K.-H., Byrne R.H. and Lee J.H. (1991) Gadolinium behavior in seawater: A molecular basis for gadolinium anomaly. Marine Chemistry 36, 107-120.
(5) Kim K.-H. and Andreae M.O. (1992) Carbon disulfide in the estuarine, coastal, and oceanic environments. Marine Chemistry 40, 179-197.
(6) Byrne R.H. and Kim K.-H. (1993) Rare earth precipitation and coprecipitation behavior: The limiting role of PO43- on dissolved rare earth concentrations in seawater. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta 57, 519-526.
(7) Kim K.-H. and Lindberg S. E. (1994) High-precision measurements of mercury vapor in air: Design of a six-port-manifold mass flow controller system and evaluation of mass flow errors at atmospheric pressure. Journal of Geophysical Research 99, 5379-5384.
(8) Kim K.-H., Lindberg S. E. and Meyers T. P. (1995) Micrometeorological measurements of mercury vapor fluxes over background forest soils in eastern Tennessee. Atmospheric Environment 29(2), 267-282.
(9) Lindberg S. E., Kim K.-H., Meyers T. P. and Owens J. G. (1995) Micrometeorological gradient approach for quantifying air/surface exchange of mercury vapor: Tests over contaminated soils. Environmental Science and Technology 29(1), 126-135.
(10) Kim K.-H. and Lindberg S. E. (1995) Design and initial tests of a dynamic enclosure chamber for measurements of vapor-phase mercury fluxes over soils. Water, Air and Soil Pollution 80, 1059-1068.
(11) Lindberg S. E., Kim K.-H. and Munthe J. (1995) The precise measurement of concentration gradients of mercury in air over soils: A review of past and recent measurements. Water, Air and Soil Pollution 80, 383-392.
(12) Hanson P. J., Lindberg S. E., Tabberer T. A., Owens J. G. and Kim K.-H. (1995) Foliar exchange of mercury vapor: Evidence for a compensation point. Water, Air and Soil Pollution 80, 373-382.
(13) Kim K.-H. and Kim D. Y. (1996) Heavy metal pollution in agricultural soils: Measurements in the proximity of abandoned mine land sites (AMLS). Journal of Environmental Science and Health A31(4), 783-795.
(14) Chung Y.-S., Kim T.-K. and Kim K.-H. (1996) Temporal variation and cause of acidic precipitation from a monitoring network in Korea. Atmospheric Environment 30(13), 2,429-2,435.
(15) Kim K.-H. and Kim M.-Y. (1996) Preliminary measurements of atmospheric mercury in mountainous regions of Korea. Journal of Environmental Science and Health A 31(8), 2,023-2,032.
(16) Meyers T. P., Hall M., Lindberg S. E. and Kim K.-H. (1996) Use of the MBR technique to measure fluxes of trace species. Atmospheric Environment 30(19), 3,321-3,329.
(17) Kim K.-H., Kim D.-S. and Lee T.-J. (1997) The temporal variabilities in the concentrations of airborne lead and its relationship to aerosol behavior. Atmospheric Environment 31(20), 3,449-3,458.
(18) Kim K.-H. and Song D. W. (1997) The concentrations of lead in urban and nonurban atmospheres of Won Ju city, Korea. Water, Air and Soil Pollution 98(3-4), 225-313.
(19) Kim K.-H., Heo W.-M. and Kim B. C. (1998) Spatial and temporal variabilities in nitrogen and phosporous in the Nakdong River system, Korea. Water, Air and Soil Pollution 102(1-2), 37-60.
(20) Lindberg S. E., Hanson P. J., Meyers T. P. and Kim K.-H. (1998) Air/surface exchange of mercury vapor over forests: The need for a reassessment of continental biogenic emissions. Atmospheric Environment 32, 895-908.